§.1 General Provisions
- The data administrator is the Production and Service Company. – ELEKTRON Limited Liability Company limited partnership with headquarters in Sulistrowa 33, 38-462 Kobylany, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS: 0000749874, for which registration files are kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 684-264-00-74, REGON: 360939126. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- A glossary of Regulations applies to the interpretation of terms.
– “User” has been replaced by the term “You”,
– „Administrator” – „We”
– “GDPR” means a regulation of Parliament
European Union and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if the Contact Form on our website is filled in, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address and IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d) to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Any data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available at:
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the User, by completing the form, has explicitly agreed to it. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.